Milk, Lactose, Fish, Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Sulphur dioxide, Celery
Health benefits of Bloody Mary mackerel:
A powerhouse lunch, cheap and will protect the health of your heart, brain, immune system and circulation
Black pepper to taste
15g pickled capers
Pinch of celery seeds
15g/desert spoon of horseradish sauce
Juice of half a lemon
125g tin of mackerel in tomato sauce
1 250g baking potato
10g/desertspoon of rapeseed oil
80g sliced red cabbage
Salt to taste
Dash of tabasco
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220C gas mark 7
2) Prick the potato all over and rub with a little of the oil and sprinkle with salt.
3) Put straight onto the shelf in the oven and cook for an hour or until the center is soft when prodded with a fork.
4) 10 minutes before the potato is due to come out of the oven, mix the red cabbage with the oil, season to taste and leave to one side.
5) Mix all of the other ingredients together except the butter and season.
6) Remove the potato from the oven and cut in half, top with the butter and then the mackerel mixture.
7) Serve with the red cabbage.