Milk, Lactose, Gluten
Health benefits of Amatriciana pasta:
This Italian classic when using rapeseed oil is great for your skin and immune system health
1 tsp of chilli flakes
30g/5 cloves of garlic
10g of Parmesan
10g of parsley
30ml rapeseed oil
Salt and pepper to taste
200g of tagliatelle
100g of smoked streaky bacon
400g tin of tomatoes
1) Chop the garlic and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
2) Chop the smoked bacon into small pieces.
3) Put the oil in a pan and bring up to temperature gently.
4) Add the bacon to the oil and fry gently for 5 minutes.
5) Add the garlic and chilli flakes to the oil and fry gently for 5 mins.
6) Add the tomatoes to the pan, bring to a simmer and leave simmering gently with the lid off for 20 minutes. Season to taste.
7) 10 minutes before the end of cooking time bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente.
8) Drain the pasta and then pour over the sauce and mix.
9) Sprinkle over the parsley and Parmesan and serve.