Milk, Lactose, Eggs, Gluten, Sulphur dioxide
Health benefits of Hollandaise sauce:
A classic way to protect your body from infection along with maintaining the health of your blood and skin
125g salted butter
2 egg yolks
Squeeze of lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp vinegar
Splash of ice cold water
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2) Put 2 egg yolks, the vinegar, a pinch of salt and a splash of ice-cold water in a glass bowl that will fit over a small pan.
3) Whisk for a few minutes then put the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and whisk continuously until pale and thick, about 3-5 minutes.
4) Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the melted butter, until it’s all incorporated and you have a creamy hollandaise. (If it gets too thick, add a splash of water.)
5) Season with a squeeze of lemon juice and a little black pepper.